COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Applications for the following positions are being accepted in person at the Fort Madison Family YMCA. Stop by during normal business hours to complete an application.
The Fort Madison Family YMCA Learning Centers are seeking candidates to fill childcare provider positions at our Donnellson, Iowa daycare centers.
Ideal candidates enjoy working with children and have a fun, loving personality.
• Full-time Monday through Friday
• Competitive wages
• The more certifications/experience applicants have, the more potential for increased pay
• Following a 90 day review employees could be eligible for increased compensation
• 90 day hiring bonus available
• PTO eligibility following 90 day full time employment status • Retirement is available after two consecutive years of full time employment
• 2 years experience in childcare a plus, but not required
WAGES & TEACH compensation is available after 6 months employment with our organization.
Required certifications are: CPR/First Aid, Mandatory Reporter, Universal Precautions, and additional training/certifications. *ALL CERTIFICATIONS ARE REIMBURSED Mandatory background checks are performed prior to hire.
Mandatory background checks are performed prior to hire.
Interested candidates can apply directly on Facebook, online at fortmadisony.org, or contact Anna Dobson at 319-835-3256.
Fort Madison Family YMCA is seeking certified lifeguards to fill positions at our indoor pool. Hours vary within pool operating times as set below.
• Monitor pool activities and ensures member safety• Enforce all safety guidelines as outlined by the Fort Madison Family YMCA• Respond to emergency situations if/when they arise• Maintain a positive and safe environment for members, visitors and swimmers.
• Current Red Cross or YMCA Lifeguard Certification• CPR• First Aid• AED
Applications are available on our website at https://www.fortmadisony.org/employment-opportunities/
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.00 – $11.00 per hour based on experience
Pool operating hours:
Monday – Thursday: 5am to 12:30pm and 4pm to 8pm
Friday: 5am to 12:30pm and 4pm to 7pm
Saturday: 8am to Noon
Sunday: 9:30am to 1pm